Tuesday, August 3, 2010

renegade craft fair :: 1 :: sara paloma

So, I kind of took a break from my blog. For two months. Ebb and flow, it happens. But, I'm back! And I have a bunch of cool stuff to share that I saw last weekend at the SF Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason. (On that same day, we also visited the Barney's Warehouse sale next door, but that sucked big time). For the next few posts, I'll show an artist or designer whose work I now can't live without.

SARA PALOMA
Pottery

What can I say? This woman's work is magical. Pure white, perfectly smooth, beautifully shaped vases that look like sculptured clouds. Nested bowls that seemed to have grown that way in nature. A single white wing hanging from a black wire. It's all so lovely and quiet, with its own sense of drama.

And, of course, she's on Etsy.










No comments:

Post a Comment