Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2010: get your turquoise on

The color of 2010 is turquoise.

If you don't believe me, take it up with Pantone; it's their call. I, for one, couldn't be happier. After finding out this little gem of information, it didn't take me long to find House of Turquoise, a blog dedicated entirely to all things of that (and closely related) color(s). People, if I had to live in cyberspace, I would take up immediate residence on this blog. It's undeniably beautiful and has so much more richness and variety than I ever expected.

Here are some of my faves, although it was really, really hard to choose what I liked "supremely" versus only "a lot."


Pantone IS the boss, after all.


Turquoise Empire Chandelier


Ashlee Raubach photography from House of Turquoise's post today


"pretty food"


I might just have to suck it up and order something from Urban Outfitters now.


This color sold out a while back, but there are others by SparklePower on Etsy.


How can this photo not take your breath away?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the turquoise love! I'm so glad Pantone finally caught on! lol

    Thanks a million for all the link-love and kind words, I greatly appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete